The S-2 anti-nuclear shelter was created in 1952 by the direct order of Iosif Stalin. Included in the system of strategic dungeons of Sevastopol, where in the event of a nuclear strike, the city leadership and fleet command can hide, several factories and children's schools will be deployed. Maximum capacity is 2500 people. The object has its own sewage system, water supply, artesian well, radio communication, diesel power plant. This is a "city" that can live autonomously for up to three days.